Join E's FITNESS
Passionate about advocating a lifestyle of health and fitness with a strong belief that it comes holistically? Have a look at our open positions and end your email accordingly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to schedule an interview with our Human Resources team.
Membership Access, A Career Ladder For You To Learn And Grow, With An Empowered Daily Schedule Where Work Feels Like Fun, Colleagues Who Become Workout Buddies, and Friends For Life Who Will Guide You
Closed Position — Fitness Expert
E's FITNESS is looking for motivated personal trainers who enjoy working within a studio environment, helping everyday people achieve their health and fitness goals.
The successful applicant must have a friendly, outgoing nature and be proactive in achieving the challenges set for them. They will be passionate and enthusiastic about health and fitness and will be prepared to build and maintain current client base.
- AED and CPR Certified
- Minimum 3 years personal training experience.
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
Closed Position — HR Manager
E's FITNESS is seeking a Human Resources Manager who can develop effective relationships with line managers and provide a professional HR service to the business.
- Performance management – deliver performance management programs that drive a high performance culture.
- Recruitment and selection – direct and manage the recruitment and selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and assessment procedures.
- Learning and development – implement and monitor effectiveness of training programs.
- Human resources policy – develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance
A tertiary qualification in human resources management or business management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR environment.
Closed Position — Customer Service
E's FITNESS is seeking a customer service representative, or CSR, who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
Closed Position — Marketing Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)