HIIT is not for the faint of heart. It is a form of interval training, alternating short periods of high-intensity exercise intervals intermingled with periods of lower intensity intervals of active recovery. These high-intensity exercises are done at near maximum intensity.
- You continue burning calories AFTER the workout
- Quick, convenient, and efficient
- Increased endurance and VO2 max
- Improved cardiovascular health and reduction of blood pressure
- Reduce abdominal fat and body weight while maintaining or even increasing muscle mass
*CAUTION: This class is for those on the intermediate to advanced level. Due to the intensity and amount of time required to appropriately recover from the session, we recommend at least a full day of recovery, and not more than 2 HIIT sessions per week.